23 January 2018|
KissPrint.com respects your privacy and it is our policy to never rent, sell or trade lists.
By participating with us (i.e., Site), you (i.e., Participant) agree to these terms and conditions:
- Site Content (e.g., audio) is free to listen to and download 'as-is' for non-commercial use.
- Site Content is prohibited from being resold, incorporated into libraries of any kind, used in defamatory, libelous, pornographic or otherwise unlawful use. Furthermore, Site Content is copyrighted per respective authors/artists/owners, may not be used for reproduction outside of the terms presented here, and are subject to Federal Copyright Law and International Copyright Agreements.
- Participants agree not to impersonate or misrepresent Participant association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided.
- Participants agree not to collect or harvest any data about other Participants or use Site in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized use.
- Participants indemnify Site in the event of conflict.
- Participants agree to hold harmless all Site advertisers, affiliates, agents, assigns, co-branders, directors, editors, employees, independent contractors, Participants, partners, officers, sponsors, vendors, and/or others, none of whom shall be liable to Participant for any consequential, direct, general, incidental, indirect, special, and/or any other claims, costs, damages, expenses and/or liability arising whatsoever out of the rights granted herein and/or Site images/services (e.g., inability to obtain additional rights, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, and/or other pecuniary losses). In any event, the limit of liability shall be the fee paid to the Site.
- No representations or warranties of any kind are made about Site (e.g., warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
- Publication/linking is not an endorsement and expressions are not necessarily opinions/views of Site.
- Site is not liable or responsible for Participant dealings or interactions with any third parties advertised or made available through Site (e.g., companies, goods, professionals, services).
- Editorial and promotion rights retained by Site - e.g., a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and/or to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such rights apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed.
- Site retains the right to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content provided at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- Site reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice.
- Site reserves the right to modify or discontinue services or delete the data provided, whether temporarily or permanently, at any time and without any liability to Participant.
- Site shall have no responsibilty or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
- Participants warrant any and all contributions (e.g., graphics, music, photographs, postings, sharings, sounds, text, video or other materials) are truthful and secured via Participant copyright (e.g., you are copyright owner, all samples cleared, etc.).
- Participants agree not to provide any content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, or post any infected material with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routines.
- The governing laws shall be the State of Connecticut, United States, in the event any matter related here is brought to court.
- DMCA Agent To Receive Notice of Claimed Infringement is Chuck Scott, The Avanti Group, Inc., POB 319, Ridgefield, CT, 06877 USA voice 203.438.8801 email think at avantigroup dot com.